Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Wow! Megan is 10! I can hardly believe it, and as I bought her size 2 shoes, I can't believe that my little Megan is so big! What an amazing little spirit! Megan determination is one of her great qualities along with her great leadership skills! We feel so blessed to have Megan as part of our family! Her fun sense of humor makes it fun to be around Megan and her smile can't be beat!!


Megan had monkey bread for her birthday breakfast in bed and then I was lucky enough to get off work early and was able to take DingDongs into her class. We then had her favorite dinner of pork roast, mashed taters, frozen green beans and strawberries.
Don't touch my dinner!!


Then after her layered icecream cake, she and I were off for the long awaited ear piercing. It was fun and Meg loves to look at the pretty earings that she chose. She is growing up! We love you Megan!!
The anticipation can kill you!!
The finished product!  BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments: