The kids got to go to the neighborhood Spring Fling and enjoyed the petting zoo and Easter Egg hunt (that Megan says was just an Easter Egg "gather":)), and we quickly made our way home with their treats for conference.
During conference...
Guess who lost his first tooth?!
Pretty exciting stuff!
We truely enjoyed the messsages of conference and the chance to spend the weekend quietly as a family.
As you can see, Jason still has this love of going shirtless...3 different days and all no shirt!
Superman!!
These were our 3 best carrots out of the garden and they were mighty fine ones if I do say so myself!! The rest of the garden is doing quite well and will warant some pictures soon enough. I picked my first pea pod the other day and am trying my hand at potatoes. Yes, this Idaho girl has never grown potatoes, so we'll see how they go!
Easter was pretty uneventful, and with early church we had to hide the eggs the Easter Bunny left after church, and of course I didn't get any pictures. I missed family back home this day, but we enjoyed a yummy Easter ham and RS potatoes. It is always great to reflect on our Savior and celebrate his reserection and atonement and are so greatful for this knowledge in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment