
Wow!! I can hardly believe that we are old enough to have a teenager in the house! The weekend Blake turned 13 he had a scout campout/hike, so he wasn't home for part of the day, but came home to open presents, eat his favorite dinner of roast beef and mashed potatoes and eat his favorite ice cream rice krispie cake. Blake is a great young man and is making good decisions! We so appreciate his good attitude and willingness to jump right in and make new friends, making the best of a crazy new situation. Blake seems to enjoy whatever he is doing at the moment and is just getting back into the football scene. We are proud of Blake and all the things he has accomplished and for the great young man that he is.

Yes, I caved to the whole cell phone thing. As most of you know I was very against it for so long, but after I forgot to pick him up from school one too many times, I started to cave. I wrapped it in a huge box with snow pants and coats and as he opened it I said, "Oh, maybe I wrapped the wrong box." But because I'm such a bad liar, he kept digging and found the prize! Needless to say, there are rules and Blake is responsible enough that I think he was ready...so contact us if you want his #:) He loves calls and texts!
No comments:
Post a Comment