Happy Valentine's day, and ode to all those that I love, especially those within our home!this was just a little breakfast valentine for the kiddos, and Grant too of course!!
Jason's 1st grade program was also around Valentine's time. He is a true Borgholthaus and is on the botton row a little to the left. He did a great job, and had a good time singing good ole classics like, "I love you, a bushel and a peck..."
Spring break came, and the weather was beautiful! We did not do anything huge, but did spand a lot of time together as a family, cooking as little as possible watching movies, and spending time outside. We ventured back to Inks lake east of where we live, and got to experience the beauty of Texas this time of year! The wild flowers are out in their glory right now and the world is green and beautiful!! This is why I don't mind living here, and I am hoping this is enough to get me thru another crazy Texas summer!! I couldn't help but take a picture of this cactus. It too was feeling the love!:)
The kids all ventured into the water, and had a great time. Blake even found some cliffs to dive from. Jason found his way INTO the falls:).
Jason was king of the mountain. (Not to worry, most of the trees had green leaves, these just happened to be...dead.)
It was a welcome reprieve fromt he normal and mundane! We spent a great day as a family with a picnic and all and in the end each of the kids thanked us for taking them! This is what it's all about! Love our little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment