Monday, January 24, 2011

December: Part 4 Merry Christmas!!

I know, I know, how many parts of this month can there be.... I have to break it into small segments because my time is limited and I don't want everyone to get bored, but ....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I figure pictures will do the best here...

The loot!


(turn your head to the left:)The kids waiting, not so patiently, on the stairs.

Grandma's stocking.  The kids immediately made sure that Grandma and Grandpa had stockings for Christmas morning.


Fun lego mania!  Jason became quite the little engineer!

The coveted Polly set!

Love those stocking stuffers!



The infamous FREEBOARD! (more on this later)
I even got a new camera  (so maybe my blog will be better) and Grant got some new tennis shoes, so he can get rid of the duct tape ones and not embarass his son at the tennis courts:).
And last but definately not least.....
The TRAMPOLINE!!
We have so missed having one of these and G-ma and G-pa helped us out and got the kids the best entertainer ever!  We have actually used our back yard and the teenage boys like coming to our house again!  It has been awesome!

We had an amazing prime rib dinner and enjoyed the day at home!

We played games,

Blake put his board together,

Megan modeled,

and Grandma read her Kindle ( the kiddo's loved playing games on it).

The aftermath.  (notice Grant is the only one worried about cleaning up:)  Love you hon!
All in all Christmas was a blast!

We truely enjoyed having Mom and Dad here to visit and were all sad to see them go!  We look forward to visits from anyone who happens to venture this way, but know that it is "out of the way" to just about anywhere.  We missed all the great get togethers with all of our families, and want you to know that you were all in our thoughts, especially during the holiday season!  We love and miss you all!

No comments: